Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Ellen + Grace
- a) The material on the website is copyright to Ellen and Grace or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the website for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication without our written consent.
a) Our contact address is:
Ellen + Grace, 43 Westover Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 6NR, United Kingdom.
You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
a) We have tried to ensure that information provided on the website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained on the website or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Description of Products
a) The description and specification of products on the website are only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes that do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- b) We may correct any error appearing on the website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability are also subject to change without notice.
a) You may order products from the website by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the email address you have given and the sending of this email (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
- c) As soon as an order is placed via our website, we begin the process of picking, packing, and dispatching. This means that once your order has been placed, we cannot cancel, make any changes or additions.
The Price and Payment
a) The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website at the time we accept your order. The product price excludes VAT to suit business customers and will add any applicable value-added tax and cost of delivery during checkout.
- b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted on the website at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
- c) Payment is made by credit card or PayPal at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed on the website at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- d) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced or hold outdated information. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order/course, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- e) Payment by BACS (Bank Transfer) – We will only begin to process the order after the payment has been received in our bank account. Delay in making this payment may affect dispatch time.
- f) Ellen + Grace reserve the right to cancel/refund any orders where an internal use coupon has been used or a coupon that does not belong to the customer using said coupon.
Delivery of Products
a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- c) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 7 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- d) In the unlikely event that you receive faulty products, please notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order. We will replace, refund or exchange any products that are deemed faulty at no cost to you. If you wish to return any products for fault-related reasons, the products must be sent back to our head office for testing before any replacement, refund or exchange takes place. If the products are deemed faulty, we will also refund the shipping costs to you. If you do not notify us within this time frame, we are under no obligation to replace, refund or exchange the products. It is the responsibility of the customer to check products on receipt.
a) You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
- b) If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in an unused condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service.
- 9. Discounts/Promotions.
- a) Due to the increase in order quantity, during a promotional event, dispatch may be delayed.
- b) You can signup for emails and/or text message updates on our current promotions.
10. Customs, taxes, and other fees
a) International orders may be subject to customs, taxes, and other fees. These charges are not the responsibility of Ellen + Grace. The customer will be liable to pay in full. It is the customers’ responsibility to check the potential charges and organise payment for any Customs, Taxes, and other fees incurred prior to receiving the goods.